Loan Processor - Bryant
Open: Tuesday, Nov 27, 2018
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for preparing real estate loans to ensure that they are initiated in conformance with TRID guidelines. They initiate and maintain professional and courteous contact with customers, both internal and external.
Essential Functions/ Key Responsibilities:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help qualified individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions.
· Maintain professional contact with title companies, acquiring quotes to prepare and send accurate disclosures.
· Monitor and maintain the Mortgage Application Log.
· Initiate contact with applicant for any mailed/emailed disclosures.
· Receive all signed disclosures and loan estimates back from the customer.
· Follow the TRID policy and procedures, ensuring that all pertinent documents have been signed.
· Request applicant to remit funds to order appraisals.
· Responsible for timing and re-disclosing any documents deemed necessary according to the TRID calendar.
· Maintain communication with the Lender throughout the application process.
· Monitor and maintain assigned loan pipeline and submit for the weekly ACE’s Sales Meeting.
· Exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills, providing an environment of open and authentic communication.
· Adhere to all Gateway Bank standards, serving as an example to other team members, as well as to our customers.
· Represent and promote the Company within the community through participation in bank sponsored events, philanthropic opportunities and civic events.
· All other duties as assigned
· Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
· Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to all aspects of a project or task.
· Adaptability – Ability to fit into changing working environments and adapt to procedural and organizational changes.
· Goal Oriented – Ability to act to ensure focus on tasks and objectives in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
· Relationship Building – Ability to establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative relationship with customers and team members.
· Organized – Organization skills aiding in a neat and disciplined work style.
· Accountability – Willing to accept responsibility for self and all direct reports in regards to all functions within the branch.
· Communication –Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Customer Oriented – The desire to serve both external and internal customers by focusing effort on meeting the customer’s needs, understanding their concerns, and conducting yourself in a manner which encourages trust.
· Decision Making – Ability to assess situations and determine an effective and compliant outcome.
· Financial Aptitude – Conducting oneself financially in a manner that adheres to all company policies and procedures.
· Responsible – Ability to be trustworthy or answerable for your conduct.
· Tactful – Ability to show consideration and avoid giving offense in dealing with others.
· Time Management – Effectively utilizes available time for completion of necessary job tasks.
· Working Under Pressure – The ability to maintain composure when exposed to stress.
Skills & Abilities
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 1 Year Experience in a Financial Setting Preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Able to Quickly Learn New Software
· Valid Driver’s License
College Degree preferred, but not required.
6110 Highway 5 N, Bryant