- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Tools & Resources
Teller - Bryant
Open: Thursday, Feb 27, 2020
Gateway Bank is growing! We are now accepting applications for a full or part-time Teller/CSR/Universal Banker in Bryant, Arkansas. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who enjoy providing superior customer service and would like to work with a professional team in a friendly community banking environment.
The successful candidate should possess:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Prior customer service experience in a business-related environment
· Personable with a talent for meeting new individuals and serving the public
· Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good math skills
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize work
· Proficient computer skills including a working knowledge of web-based technology
Two or more years of experience as a teller/csr is preferred, but not required.
Must be available to work opening and/or closing hours full time Mondays through Fridays. Some Saturday hours possible.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Gateway Bank and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. At Gateway Bank, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
6110 Highway 5 N, Bryant