Teller - Bryant
Open: Tuesday, Nov 27, 2018
Serves customers by completing account transactions.
Teller Job Duties:
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
- Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing Christmas clubs; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers' currency; assisting in certification of proof.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bank Teller Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Customer Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills.
Previous Experience desired.
6110 Highway 5 N, Bryant